Company: PROTECTIVE COMFORT GROUP SL.
TAX ID NO.: B53463733.
Mailing Address: C/ ESPARTO, S/N PARTIDA DE CANASTELL, 03690, SAN VICENTE DEL RASPEIG, ALICANTE.
Data protection delegate contact details:
No Delegate available.
2. Extended description of the purpose(s) of data processing:
Your data is used for the following purposes:
- Responding to your questions.
- Providing the services you request.
- Managing your orders.
- Processing payments.
- Preparing statistics.
- Improving overall user experience.
- Maintaining cyber security through monitoring of malicious activity and fraud detection.
- Offering promotions.
- Recommending products that may be of interest to you.
- Managing your subscription.
- Updating our records.
- Verifying your identity for regulatory compliance purposes.
3. Terms or criteria for preservation of data:
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the contractual relationship with the company is maintained and the interested party does not request otherwise. Data will be stored in accordance with the legal terms established in fiscal and accounting matters, using the most recent communication as reference.
4. Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic:
The company will NOT make automated decisions, profiles or applied logic using this data.
5. Legitimacy through execution of a contract:
Given that data storage is necessary for the execution of a commercial contract, to which you are a party, it is hereby stated that the type of contract in question is the aforementioned commercial contract or the pre-contractual relationship.
As the transmission of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement and a prerequisite for underwriting the contract, the interested party is informed that they must provide personal data, and not doing so may render impossible the provision of requested services.
6. During the period in which data is stored, PROTECTIVE COMFORT GROUP SL will not release any personal information, except when obliged to do so by law, nor will it make any transfers.
7. The interested party may exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to their personal data.
- Right to request that data be rectified or deleted.
- Right to request that data processing be limited.
- Right to object to data processing.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw any consent previously given.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation of whether the Company is storing their personal data or not. The interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request that inaccurate information be rectified or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Under certain circumstances, interested parties may request that the processing of their personal information be limited, in which case it will only be kept for the exercise or defence of legal claims. Under certain circumstances and for reasons to their particular situation, an interested party may object to the processing of their data. In this case, the company shall cease to store the party's data save for legitimate overriding reasons or the exercise or defence of possible legal claims.
If you have provided your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw said consent at any time and without affecting the legality of the data processing undertaken with your consent prior to its withdrawal. To do so, you can either use the forms provided by the company or write to PROTECTIVE COMFORT GROUP SL, C/ ESPARTO, S/N PARTIDA DE CANASTELL, 03690, SAN VICENTE DEL RASPEIG, ALICANTE. You can also write an email to: email@example.com.
Should you feel that your rights have been violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially if you feel you have not been able to fully exercise your rights, you can submit a claim to the relevant Data Protection Control Authority through their website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 21 of Act 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, if you no longer wish to receive information about our services, you can unsubscribe by writing to the following company email address, putting “Do not send emails” as the subject line.
SOURCE OF DATA
The personal information stored by PROTECTIVE COMFORT GROUP SL comes directly from you:
The types of data that are stored are:
- Identifying data
- Personal characteristics
- Social, academic and professional circumstances
- Details of employment
- Commercial data
- Mailing or email addresses
The types of data that are stored are: Specially protected data is not stored.